The COSMIC issue is all about truth, love, courage, integrity, art, creation, universal dimensions and cosmic connections.
We want to talk about, support and show all of the influencing people in the fashion and music industry that are empowering the masses to fight back against the madness and evil that is currently affecting our world. By stepping back and looking at the bigger picture of what and who we really are, together we can fight egoic negativity by showing how we, as a cosmic being, are working hard to spread truth with standing for what we believe in, and by shouting about everything we represent. It will drown out the fear.
But, the point of this issue is that we do it spreading universal love and truth by being absolutely nothing but our weird and wonderful cosmic souls. That’s how we rise and gain strength. We do it with an unadulterated God and Goddess energery. Unafraid, loud and proud.
SING. DANCE. STAND. WALK. DEMAND. SHOUT. PAINT. CREATE. SPEAK THE HOPE AND PROMISE OF A BETTER TOMORROW INTO EXISTENCE.
We work on a submission basis and set a general brief for the issue to inspire you, we then hope that you will interpret this in your own special way; because of this, Noctis Magazine is shaped by your contributions, both for online and print. We want to remain a fluid platform that is both exciting and unpredictable; we'll also let you in on a secret, we don't set a brief for online-only submissions, if we like it, we will publish it.
Unfortunately we cannot cover any production costs for your submission, but we will of course credit every name that you supply to us (so make sure nobody is forgotten, because how will we know if they are?). Copyright will ultimately remain with you.
The work you submit does not have to have been created specifically for Noctis Magazine, simply because you may have something in your portfolio that fits our current print theme. However, we would like for you to submit work that has NOT been published in any other magazine, online or in print, and that if the work has already appeared on your personal website/blog/etc that you remove it until publication. Furthermore, you do not publish the finished submission via your website/social media/etc until our issue is released.
Do not take our theme too literally either; we adore creative and exciting work. We want to see work that is experimental and questions the brief, work that showcases a sense of personality and belonging.
All submissions are submitted for consideration. We cannot guarantee your submission is successful until the day we sign off the proof. Once this is done, we will let you know if you have made it into the print version. If you have been successful, we ask that you still hold off self promoting until the issue is released. If you have not been successful, you are free to do with your submission what you please.
We would also like to stress that it is your responsibility to make sure the entire team is happy with the submission and that you communicate with each other.
EVERYTHING WE DO IS FOR THE LOVE OF WHAT YOU DO.
PEACE AND LOVE ❤ NOCTIS MAGAZINE
WE CANNOT OFFER FREE COPIES OF THE MAGAZINE FOR CONTRIBUTORS OR RELATIVE THEREOF.
This sucks, we know, but Noctis Magazine is entirely self funded and it gets kind of embarrassing for both of us when we have to try and justify our circumstance. Please don't ask.
We strongly believe that is much more beneficial, for all of us, to get copies of the magazine distributed, seen by all, and gathering funds for the following issue. We appreciate your submission, and we hope that you appreciate our part in publishing it.
• All submissions should be sent to Noctis Magazine in one file via WeTransfer or Dropbox; ideally to the relevant editor, with a clear indicator that the work is a submission to our next issue.
• We need work in proportion to 4000 pixels wide at 300dpi without exception.
• In the e mail please supply all credits, this includes the people who worked on the piece, any models and agencies, and any clothing/product credits that are required. As much as we enjoy chasing you for the credits, we would prefer not to.
• Any extra information you would like included should also be sent through on the same e mail, but we can only guarantee credits will be used should your submission be successful.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SUBMITTING
• The design process from the day of our deadline takes approx. 3 months, assuming that you stick to the guidelines.
• We cannot guarantee your submission is successful until the day we sign off on the proof copy; as soon as we know, we will let you know.
• It is our priority to give you a beautiful magazine on time, which we fit around our full time day jobs. Please remember that the magazine is entirely self-funded, and the time put in is our own.